I mean I’m not asking seriously, “Am I boring you?”, because my ego is fully convinced that I am the coolest, most interesting person on Earth (especially since The World’s Most Interesting Man In The World has left for Mars). And, of course, I know you agree! ;)
However, this combination of one of my favorite stripe tees from Target and a flared skirt has been on a constant rotation (see the last one worn here) lately! And while it is super easy to wear (put on your body…;) and style (add a scarf, add a necklace, add a blazer/cardigan, etc.), I might have to retire it for a few weeks or so*, just to keep things in check here.
Because otherwise, we’ll have to rename this blog Style On Target: Stripe Tees and Flared Skirts Are All She Wears…and that just doesn’t have the same ring to it, does it?
*The writer of this blog and the wearer of these clothes makes no promises to this though! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Trench Coat: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (almost exact; the look for less)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (similar)