CUT. IT. OUT.
In true Joey Gladstone fashion.
Speaking of, has anyone watched the new Fuller House reboot on Amazon? I know I am like a million weeks behind, but I just can’t bring myself to do it! #dontruinmychildhood
But a cut that I can get behind? Cutouts.
Correction…subtle cutouts. Not the ones that show extreme amounts of skin in places that extreme amounts of skin probably shouldn’t be seen. But subtle cutouts (especially in shoes and accessories) are an easy way to add texture and interest to your look.
You got it, dude?
- Sole Society Black Cutout Heels
- Mossimo Tie Shirt Dress (comes in three other colors)
- Sole Society Lasercut Saddle Bag Purse (comes in cognac brown too)
- Liz Claiborne White Cutout Top
- Fossil Silver Belt and Fossil Cognac Belt
- Gabriella Rocha Black Cutout Tote Purse
- Target Strappy Open Ankle Boots (these come in black too)
- ASOS White Cutout Watch (perfect for spring!)