Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Gingham trench coat? On sale? Say what?
- Blogger love of the week: I love seeing people give back, so I loved reading about how Jess shared some of her time (and styling tips, I’m sure!) with this Chicago-based organization that works to provide free clothing and self-esteem to girls enrolled in Chicago’s inner city schools. You go, Jess!
- Loft sold a similar pair of these beautiful stripe espadrilles last season, and they sold out so fast! They’re one of my favorite spring/summer shoes, so get them while they’re still in stock!
- I could not stop laughing at this Buzzfeed article called “me as a wife.” Mainly because I could related to nearly 100% of them, but oh my gosh. The last one (#19) is me to a T. I pride myself on my annoying capabilities.
- Do you guys ever watch those HGTV or TLC shows where they buy these terrible houses and then turn them into masterpieces. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do that (and have no skills whatsoever in that department) and wondered exactly how much work goes into it. Anyone else? Luckily for us, Cassandra is spilling the beans (here) on The Everygirl!
- I need to try on this dress on the next time I’m at Target to see if it would be long enough. If it works, it would look equally great under blazers for the office and jean jackets for the weekend!
- A new episode of Miss Adventure from Kate Spade is out! I need to plan a girls’ weekend like this…and accessorize the entire time with Kate Spade! ;) Anyone else in?
- I’m loving how classic, but different than every-other-navy-blazer-ever, this blazer from Maison Jules is (here). I know that didn’t make ANY sense, but you should check it out if you like nautical/prep style and/or need a navy blazer! ;)
- Pantone (everyone’s favorite color obsessor) has put together a list of the top 10 colors for spring 2016. I know, I know…everyone is so surprised that I’ll be wearing Snorkel Blue and Fiesta all spring…and really, all year, long!
- Everyone has been obsessed with the J.Crew Gemma ballet flats this season (see them here), and they’re a bit pricey, so I found a great dupe for under $40 here! They come in lots of colors and one pretty floral print!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Punch)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (exact)
- Jean Jacket: Gap (almost exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (almost exact)
- Flats: Sole Society (similar gingham ballet flats)