Sometimes (especially on a Wednesday), you just have to bust out the busiest, most colorful piece in your closet.
Because what’s life without a little bit of color?
…sorry guys, just wanted to see how all my blog font colors worked…carry on…
I love the idea of this bright, bold top paired with an equally bold pair of colored work pants. But it works, because of the rest of the outfit is strictly neutrals (navy, gold, denim, etc.). And if kaleidoscope prints and tons of colors are too much for you? It would look equally good with a polka dot, stripe, or gingham print shirt (all classics that you might have already hanging in your closet).
So spice up your life (thanks Spice Girls) with the colors of the world (again…thanks Spice Girls)!
- Merona Tan Crossbody Purse
- Burt’s Bees Scarlet Lipstick
- J.Crew Factory Kaleidoscope Print Top
- Target Mini Gold Spike Necklace
- Target Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Maroon Chino Pants
- LifeStride Chambray/Denim Wedge Espadrilles
- J.Crew Factory Navy Blue Blazer