I had some returns to do at the mall a couple weeks ago, and I just happened to walk into H&M to browse their spring items. I haven’t bought anything from H&M in a long, long time, so I wasn’t expecting to walk out with anything, but then I stumbled upon this blazer.
I had been looking for a light colored blazer for some time, and all the white ones that I had tried looked more like a physician’s white coat than a blazer that would be appropriate for work and weekend. But this one is a super light beige, and it basically begged me to try it on. So of course I did (I would recommend sizing up from your normal size), and that was that. I basically rushed from the mirror where I was standing to the cash register and tried not to barrel into innocent bystanders on my way there.
And then after purchasing my blazer, we rode off into the sunset together…and then I had to go to Trader Joe’s to finish the rest of my errands. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Scarf: vintage via Etsy (similar options below)
- Blazer: H&M (exact)
- Nail Color: “Greyfetti” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (super similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (almost exact)