Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m in love with this red/white stripe flare skirt, and it would look equally great in the office or on a date!
- Blogger love of the week: Obsessed with this spring look from Jess! The colors (blues/yellows/whites!), the white jeans (that I’m still searching for), and the denim jacket (I live in mine all spring/summer). Definitely a breath of fresh (spring) air!
- I was seconds away from buying these navy/white stripe pumps the other day at H&M, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it, since I’m more of a solid color shoe girl. But if you love patterns on your feet…DO IT!
- 20 things you can add to your spring bucket list!
- I stumbled upon this article from Travel + Leisure of 19 abandoned movie sets from some pretty classic movies that you can visit! Who wants to take me to the Star Wars set, now that I am a super Star Wars nerd?
- A gingham midi skirt for under $50 might be enough to get me to try a midi skirt! So cute and classic!
- In case you missed it, there is a new Carpool Karaoke with James Corden…with Jennifer Lopez! I love the part where he texts Leonardo DiCaprio…so funny!
- The most perfectly classic stripe sweater…of course Tommy Hilfiger makes it (and it is affordable), and of course, it’s perfect for everything! Jeans, skirts, work pants…yes to all!
- I was never a Lego-building girl, but my brother had them scattered all over the house when we were growing up, and you all know that I love to travel. What do those two things have in common? This amazing display at one of Chicago’s museums that showcasing architectural wonders…made entirely of Legos. So cool!
- If you’re heading to the beach or a nautical getaway this year, you need this rope print tote for under $20! And you can also snag a set of matching pouches…because we all need bags to put inside of bags, right? (But seriously…this is the only way I stay organized!)
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Sweater (similar)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact)
- Necklace: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (almost exact)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (almost exact)