I think I’ve finally come to grips with how I feel about midi skirts and why I don’t own one.
It’s because I’m intimidate by them!
Which is silly to be scared of a couple of yards of fabric, I know, but can you blame me? I think it is the shoe issue that trips me up. Do you wear heels? Sneakers? Ballet flats? Sandals? E.) All of the above?
So while I sort out my issues and continue to look for the “perfect” midi skirt and try it on with 18 different pairs of shoes, here’s What I Wish I Wore: Midi Skirt edition.
ps. Do you steer clear of any particular clothing items? Let me know in the comments, so I don’t feel so alone!
- J.Crew Factory Floral and Stripe Print Tee
- Merona Black Quilted Crossbody Purse
- Covergirl Oh Sugar! Tinted Lip Balm
- J.Crew Factory Denim Jacket
- J.Crew Factory Midi Skirt
- Target Black Wayfarer Sunglasses
- Xhilaration Black/Gold Watch
- A2 by Aerosoles Black/White Stripe Heeled Sandals (the stripes are so subtle!)