If not, let me introduce you to the new cheese and crackers, the new bread and butter, and the new peanut butter and chocolate (way better than jelly, right?)….stripes and polka dots! They may seem like complete opposites, but if you find some like colors (navy and white in this outfit), you may just have a perfect match! It takes some playing around, so the next time you’re folding laundry, trying putting prints next to each other and see if you can find a combination that you love…and then wear it out with pattern mixing pride!
Also, is anyone else hungry right now after all that food talk? I’m off to grab a snack while you enjoy mixing and matching all those prints!
- On Target item: Merona Red Kitten Heels (super similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Scarf: Old Navy (similar 1, similar 2)
- Cardigan: Uniqlo (exact or stripes here if that’s more your print!)
- Dress: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Michael Kors (exact style)
- Nail Color: “Greyfetti” (exact)