You know the acronym LBD, right? It stands for Little Black Dress. The go-to piece in every woman’s closet…or you know, that’s what the magazines tell us anyways.
Well today, I’m creating my own acronym, while at the same time, injecting a little bit of subtle fierceness. Insert the LLBD: Little Leopard Black Dress*. It’s when you pair your LBD with a little bit of leopard. Super simple, right? After all, they do say that leopard print is a neutral.
This time around, I pair my LBD with a skinny leopard belt and a leopard crossbody purse, but you could also rock it with some leopard loafers, a leopard scarf, or even a piece of leopard print jewelry (maybe this awesome leopard print bracelet?)!
I plan on selling this idea to every major women’s magazine ever, but just remember, you got it first for free here on Style On Target! ;)
*Trademark pending, of course.
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Ankle Boots (similar)
- Hat: Merona, Target (similar)
- Jacket: J.Crew (exact)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact – comes in petites, regular, and talls!)
- Belt: Merona, Target (almost exact – and I’ve had mine for years)
- Purse: Talbots (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)