Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Happy second anniversary to my stud-of-a-husband! He’s truly my soulmate (but not my blazer soulmate…that’s a completely different post), and I can’t wait to celebrate with him tonight!
- Blogger love of the week: Loving this striped dress and red purse combo by Sarah! Now I just need to make a trip to Nashville, so I too can take blog photos in front of the most perfect striped wall ever!
- This scallop tote is the perfect spring piece and is under $50!
- Espadrilles are my choice of shoe all summer long, and these stripe ones are perfection! And beyond affordable!
- Favorite video of the week? This lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallon and Melissa McCarthy. When she catches the animals, I lost it! You have to watch it!
- Number one contender for the perfect white summer dress? This one from…of course…Tommy Hilfiger!
- I love good advertising (I was a marketing major in college), and I am always interested in why brands come up with what they do. That being said, I think Keds new ads are perfect and empowering for girls everywhere…and make me want to get a new pair! Maybe these perfect-for-spring gingham ones?
- This gorgeous stripe + floral print tee is not only pretty, but it does all the print mixing work for you!
- 31 Airbnb rentals that make me want to pack my bags and head out! But seriously, when can I stay at the Dog House, and who wants to rent the castle with me?
- Give me enough gingham print, and I’m convinced that I can conquer the world. Like maybe this gingham print rain jacket?
- On Target item: Merona Tan Blazer (super similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Blouse: Mossimo, Target (almost exact)
- Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)