Today’s fun highlights:
- You know, like Black Swan, but not as intense, no ballet, and with me, instead of Natalie Portman. Downgrade or upgrade, you decide! ;)
- This week in our date night adventures, we celebrated our second wedding anniversary…and The Husband ate the best looking onion rings in front of me, while I chose to enjoy a grilled chicken, salad, and fruit cup. I know, I know. I did this to myself.
- But I made it to Whole30 Day #13 today! Success. Nearly half way through, and I’m feeling pretty good. I still would like a million homemade chocolate chip cookies, and I think I might eating too much dried fruit. #whoops
- This weekend, The Husband is leaving me to go celebrate a friend’s birthday with beers and brewery food (read: more onion rings)! I’m staying home and catching up on blog reading (and writing my own…), drinking too much coffee, and taking Cooper on a ton of walks, since it is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL here after being sucky for so long!
- Loft: 30% off everything (or 40% off everything if you are a cardholder) with the code WOOF!
- Ann Taylor: All full-price pants and skirts are now $49.50!
- J.Crew: $75 off your purchase of $200+ and $25 off your purchase of $100+ with code SHOPNOW!
- J.Crew Factory: 40% off most new arrivals and 50% off wear-now styles (no code needed)!
- Old Navy: 30% off your order with code BENEFITS!
- Gap: 35% off your entire order with code GOTIME (including sale items)!
- Target: They have not had any good clothing deals lately!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Swan Print Button Down Shirt (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Punch)
- Cardigan: Loft (super similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (similar style)
- Flats: Michael Kors (exact)