I got this skirt in the mail last week, and I could barely wait two seconds before wearing out. That’s a true sign for me that I love a clothing item! It also comes in a navy floral pattern annnnnnnnnd, drumroll, please, the most perfect navy/white polka dot print! So you better believe that I ordered them all! The navy floral print is a bit too busy for my taste, but you better believe the polka dot and the gingham found a permanent home in my closet!
But back to today’s outfit…pretty much what you would imagine that Dorothy from Wizard of Oz would wear to work, right? Because you know after she got home safely from Oz (spoiler alert…77 years later), she grew up and had to go to work like the rest of us!
And because red glitter heels create a mess in the breakroom, Dorothy was asked to trade in her red ruby slippers for navy patent pumps.
There’s no place like home, huh, Dorothy? I certainly feel you, especially on Mondays! ;)
- On Target item: Mossimo Navy Blouse (super similar)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact style)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Brooch: vintage (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Chaps via Kohl’s (exact – this skirt is a MUST buy, you guys!)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (almost exact)