The thing with having an undying love affair with stripes is that your closet is busting at the seams with them, and you can’t possibly wear them all at once.
Because even though I’ve done a stripe tee + striped skirt combo before (see it here), you can’t always make this look work (and trust me, even this was a lot of stripes for me), because you’ll probably come across as a crazy stripe obsessed person.
Which may be true, but do we really need to share that with the rest of the world? ;)
So an easier way to profess your love for stripes? Try a striped belt with another striped piece! You get to wear some of your favorite striped pieces together and be enveloped in your favorite print, and other people can see straight (just a little stripe pun for you)!
Win, win, folks.
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Stripe Blazer (exact)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (similar for only $12!)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact)
- Belt: Ann Taylor (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Heels: Sole Society (all the yellow options they currently offer below!)