Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- You can’t really beat a straw fedora under $25, but add in a navy polka dot sash, and I’m gone hook, line, and sinker!
- Blogger love of the week: This week, I loved Alissa’s colorful polka dot/stripes look, and how fun and fresh her photos ALWAYS are! But more importantly, I loved the message of her post. “Your success is not my failure.” That’s wiser-than-wise, my friends, and ALWAYS a good reminder!
- I’ve been looking for a yellow saddle bag crossbody for about three months now (after lusting over this one from Coach), and this one is gorgeous, but still a bit over my budget. Sale time, Anthropologie? ;)
- All the feels, you guys, on the cute little story about a 3-year old little girl, her “favorite, awesome, smiley, garbage man,” and their cuter-than-cute friendship!
- Swooning over Reese Witherspoon and her article with The Coveteur. Everything southern is a-okay with this Louisiana-born girl! Especially this tote bag that I am still obsessed with after one year…can someone please send it my way? Thanks y’all! ;)
- Slightly obsessed with this bee statement necklace from Olivia Palermo’s collection with BaubleBar.. She can do no wrong, apparently!
- 73 questions with Taylor Swift! I love these Vogue videos…and I love how slightly awkward and super sweet she seems in this video! Love me some Taylor Swift!
- If you’re been looking for a perfect heeled sandals to wear to all those weddings coming up, then look no further than this under $60 option! And it comes in 12 different colors!
- And because I’m a crazy dog lover (and you might be one too), here are a few things that we all do for our dog…because we love them! #5 is like half of my life, you guys!
- Flamingos and pineapples are most definitely having a moment this summer! So to get a jump on the trend, try this pineapple tee (only $20!) and this flamingo print dress (the navy base keeps it so classic)!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Houndstooth Dress (similar 1, similar 2)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact style)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Punch)
- Cardigan: Loft (exact)
- Belt: Gap (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (almost exact)