Stop the presses.
Yes, it was warm enough for bare legs and sandals this weekend! Just in time too, to break in my new Old Navy cross slides (love them)!
But basically on the weekends, I want to get my errands done as quick as possible but still look presentable! So it’s easy outfits like this one that take little-to-no-thought to throw on (and still look fairly polished)! Then it is back to hanging out on my porch, reading (or browsing Instagram), and sipping coffee! Ahhhh bliss!
ps. It’s clearly Murphy’s Law that your hair looks this nice when you’re just running to Trader Joe’s for the day. Not when you have an important event or anything…sigh.
- On Target item: Merona Striped Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Pixi (exact in Honey)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Sandals: Old Navy (exact)