It’s no secret that I love blue, so it is definitely not surprising to me when I look through my past blog posts and realize that navy is more a staple neutral color for me than black is. Navy purse? Check. Navy heels? Own them. And yes, my navy blazer gets worn a heck of a lot more than my identical-but-black one.
Would I even survive in New York City if forced to live there?
Seriously though. Bagels for the win, all-black-everything for the loss.
So it’s navy or nothing over here (you can check out all my navy looks here), but do you have a neutral that you default to more than black? Let me know in the comments!
- On Target item: Who What Wear for Target Silk Floral Scarf (similar, but check your store for the exact)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Sweater: L.L.Bean (almost exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Chaps via Kohl’s (exact – this skirt is a MUST buy, you guys!)
- Heels: Kohl’s (similar)