Sometimes in this series, I try to style up an item that I’m thinking of purchasing, just to make sure that it works with several different looks. This week is one of the times!
I’ve been lusting over these denim cap toe espadrilles since I first spotted them on Target’s website! It’s no secret that I love all things blue, so a double dose of blue in the form of one of my favorite types of shoes is sure to win my heart.
Well, it’s one for the money / Two for the show / Three to get ready / Now go, cat, go!
But don’t you / Step on my blue suede shoes / You can do anything / But stay off of my blue suede shoes
And sure they’re not suede, but they certainly look great with stripes and my typical color palette! I’m still not sure how they will look with jeans (full denim looks terrify me), but I’m definitely going to order them once Target includes them in a sale! They also come in a black/white cap toe combo (here), so check those out too!
- Sylvia Alexander via Target Round Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Light Blue Sweater
- Merona Navy/White Stripe Scarf
- Cesca Cognac Crossbody Purse
- Merona Cognac Skinny Watch (under $11!)
- J.Crew Factory Navy/Coral Stripe Skirt
- Merona Denim/Blue Espadrilles