Polka dots are the HAPPIEST of all the prints (minus a good puppy print), but you know how to make an outfit even happier?
Double up on the dots!
I’ve done a casual look with double dots (see it here), so I wanted to see if I could make it work…well…for work! I achieved my look with a black and white polka dot purse paired with a polka dot blouse, but you could easily try a polka dot skirt (try this one) paired with a polka dot scarf (here) or a polka dot cardigan (love this one) mixed with a pair of polka dot heels (obsessing over these)!
So are you willing to go double or nothing on dots?
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Polka Dot Blouse (similar)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Cardigan: Loft (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar or this one in stripes!)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (super similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)