I think we missed spring and jumped straight to summer here in the Midwest, but a good spring day is worth a million dollars in my opinion.
It’s the first time of the year you probably get to do all these fun activities:
Windows down in the car. Porch sitting. Outside dining. Bike rides to date nights. The first ice cream from your favorite spot.
So I’ve rounded up five items today that you can wear to celebrate spring and the return of your favorite activities…even if it is just watching Netflix with the windows open! ;)
- BaubleBar Queen Bee Statement Necklace
- Merona Beige Weave Tote Purse
- Elle for Kohl’s Black and Gingham Shirtdress
- Caslon Blue/White Stripe Wedge Espadrilles
- J.Crew Navy/White Gingham Scarf (comes in two other colors)