Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This striped sweater jacket is probably the chicest thing I’ve seen from Ann Taylor lately! Almost Chanel like, and I love the color combo!
- Blogger love of the week: By now you all know that I’m a sucker for anything red, white, and blue, so obviously I loved this outfit from Daphne. Reason #127 to continue my search for white jeans!
- These scallop heels (in three different colors) tops my list of things-I-don’t-need-but-really-really-want!
- Three words and a question: Salted. S’mores. Truffles. Who wants to make these for me?
- This outfit makes me want to wear this and only this…and to cut my hair and get bangs again! Trying to not give in!
- Boater hats are definitely the “it” hat of the year, so here’s an under $25 option to help you get your trend on!
- Love these 10 life tips from Iris Apfel, especially the last tip, which basically says if you like it, then wear and don’t worry about the trends!
- This lace trimmed white tee is the perfect starting point for every outfit EVER (and has great reviews)!
- Get a jump start on the 19 books that everyone will be reading and talking about this summer!
- Obsessed with this stripe and pom-pom beach tote! It comes in two color combos and would be perfectly for the beach or any other summer activity!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (similar color)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Skirt: Chaps via Kohl’s (exact – this skirt is a MUST buy, you guys!)
- Watch: Timex (exact; also comes in black and white and gold and cream)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (almost exact)