1. When you love your travel mug as much as I do AND it matches your very-much-so-on-trend scarf, you work it into your outfit photos and blog post. That’s what all the “cool” bloggers are doing…right?
2. I promise (cross my heart, hope to die style) that this post is not sponsored.
3. But seriously, buy this travel mug…especially if you like to keep your coffee/tea/soup really, really, REALLY warm for long time periods (like 4 hours…no exaggeration)! I make tea at my job and 80% of the time have to leave the lid off so it can cool a bit, so I can physically drink my tea! The Husband bought one first off Amazon (here) and caught me stealing it one too many times before demanding that I order my own (in the most beautiful color ever)!
And this has been your Thursday public service announcement about my new travel mug. Does anyone else out there get super pumped about a maybe-not-so-cool item (I also love new office/school supplies!)? Let me know!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Scarf: Who What Wear, Target (similar, but check your store for the exact)
- Denim Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Travel Mug: Contigo (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (almost exact)
- Flats: Merona, Target (similar 1, similar 2)