Since we’re already 13 days into May (whaaaaaaat?), I figured it is time to slowly make the transition from spring to summer pieces. But here in the Midwest, you have to be careful, because you could end up jinxing yourself!
That’s why I chose all of these pieces for today’s Five For Friday post…because they can easily make the transition between spring and summer! Seasonal separates, like a red clutch that goes anywhere or a pair of boyfriend jeans that look great with heels now and sandals later!
So no jinxing over here! Because I’m so ready for al fresco dining, day drinking, long bike rides, and summer concerts! Summer, here we come!
- Caslon White/Red/Blue Embroidered Blouse
- Sole Society Straw Fedora Hat
- Journee Collection via Target Rose Gold Ballet Flats (these come in several different colors)
- KUT from the Kloth Boyfriend Jeans
- Sole Society Red Foldover Clutch (also comes in several colors)