Today’s fun highlights:
- Today is our last full day of vacation! We’re leaving Utah tomorrow, and though I’ve enjoyed all this time with my brother (and The Husband)…I can’t wait to be back to my own bed and see The Puppy!
- Two Madewell post titles this week…on a blog that it is suppose to be focused on Target? #sorrynotsorry The good news is that this dress from Old Navy is super affordable and probably the BEST Madewell dupe that I’ve seen! Grab it if you can!
- I dressed it up a bit for this outfit, but you could easily style it multiple ways for multiple events/environments. Plus, I think it will be great for those super hot and humid Indiana summer days!
- I get to have my cake (and eat it too) with Sarah of Sarah’s Real Life this weekend! I think we’ve been planning this for several months, mainly because I couldn’t eat cake for a month, but it is happening! #indybloggersforlife
- Any volunteers on who wants to go back to work for me on Monday? ;)
- No weekend sales from me this week, guys, since I’m in Utah still! I’ll see you back next week with some sales and deals!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote (almost exact)
- Sunglasses: c/o Ditto (sign up here and get your 1st month free with code STYLEONTARGET)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Cardigan: Loft (exact)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Wedges: Merona, Target (similar)