Okay, so this isn’t exactly real “on trend” post, but what’s more trendy than a birthday? I mean they do come back in “style” year after year after year, right? ;)
A couple of loved ones and friends have asked me what I want for my birthday that is coming up, and I might also looking to treat myself to a present (everyone feel free to roll your eyes…), so here’s just a few things I’m loving lately for potential birthday presents and that you all might enjoy too! I ended up with less pattern pieces than expected, but I’m loving how everything looks like it would mix and match!
If your birthday was coming up…what would be on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!
- J.Crew Tan Regent Blazer (I want this after seeing it on Krista here!)
- Merona Black Tote Purse (a classic piece…and I love my tan one!)
- J.Crew Blue/White Stripe Shirt
- Boden Denim Skirt
- H&M Brown Leather Espadrille Flats
- Tommy Hilfiger Black/White Gingham Crossbody Purse
- Merona Black Watch + Gold Long Circle Necklace
- J.Crew Green Field Mechanic Jacket (longer and perhaps warmer than the field utility jacket?)