Sometimes, in style (or life in general), simplicity is best.
Like pizza (okay, stay with me). You know how sometimes a supreme pizza (or insert any other speciality pizza here) is overwhelming and you can’t focus on any one flavor. Style is a lot like that.
You all know I love a good print mix or a creative color combination, but sometimes you just have to keep it simple, and that’s what today’s outfit is all about. One pattern (gingham) pair with a simple color combination (navy, white, and brown). A classic silhouette that’s not overly accessorized.
Consider it the pepperoni or cheese pizza of your closet. Simply perfect!
And now I’m off to have pizza for lunch, while you check out these items (or grab a slice yourself)! ;)
- J.Crew Factory Gingham Print Shirt
- Sonia Kashuk Red Lipstick
- Merona Cognac Brown Hobo Purse (comes in a light color as well)
- Merona Black/Tan Cloche Hat
- Target Blue/Gold Bracelet
- Sole Society Tan Suede Wedge Sandals (these come in yellow and a stripe option as well)
- J.Crew Factory White Eyelet Skirt