I actually styled this look on a whim because I needed a jacket to wear into work, since it was chilly in the morning. A good leather jacket is a lifesaver, and this flowy gingham skirt is proving to be a staple in my closet. But together?
It’s end-of-the-movie Sandy from Grease meets Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.
And I love it!
A little girly and a little leather never hurt anyone, right?
- On Target item: Mossimo Faux Leather Jacket (similar)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (similar for only $12!)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Punch)
- Blouse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Belt: Target (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Skirt: Chaps via Kohl’s (exact – this skirt is a MUST buy, you guys!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)