Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I NEED this navy and wicker crossbody bag! It’s perfect for every summer activity ever. Also, this one is more affordable and equally as cute!
- Blogger love of the week: Old Navy just launch a new line of tees (find them here), and I loved how Jess chose to style them all up! Affordable fashion is THE BEST, and how gorgeous are her photos?! <3
- Did you hear that Katy Perry has a new line of lipstick with Covergirl? I was curious about them, so I grabbed the shade Cat Call the last time I was at Target, and I love it! It’s the perfect pink to rock!
- AirBnbs are my new favorite thing to book while travel over a hotel, and I love traveling in Europe. So when The Everygirl put this list together of 10 AirBnbs in Europe under $200, my travel bucket list got much longer! But seriously…that Paris one!
- The ruffles on this portofino shirt are so dainty and perfect! It would pair perfectly with the next item too!
- Gingham shorts with a longer-than-normal length? Yes, please!
- One of my co-workers knows about my undying love for s’mores, so she let me in on some big news this week…M&Ms is coming out with a Crispy S’mores M&Ms this summer!! Be right back, scouting them out at all the stores and then buying them all!
- I’m in love with the vibe of this casual spring-meets-summer outfit that features a long cardigan, boyfriend jeans, and sneakers (things we probably all have in our closet!). Definitely copying this for a future blog post!
- 6 essential style rules from Jackie Kennedy…because she was the First Lady of sensible, but still fun style!
- Loving this maxi dress and it comes in talls and petites…the only problem? Whether to order it in orange or olive green?!
- On Target item: Merona Polka Dot Dress (similar, other options below!)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)