Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Give me these leopard espadrille wedges…right meow (had to)! They also come in a stripe version (shocker that I want those too) and have great reviews!
- Blogger love of the week: Completely obsessing over this look from Jessica/Steele Maiden. The stripes, the color combo, and the lobster espadrilles! Perfect for an all-American summer!
- The blue and white tile pattern on this purse is GORGEOUS! Now, just to figure out what to wear it with!
- All I’m going to say is tiny, little rescued BABY BEAVERS, you guys! Look how cute they are! Fun fact I learned from the article? Baby beavers aren’t call cubs or pups…they’re called kits!
- The most perfect casual Friday outfit for work…
- I’m loving this affordable palm print dress from Old Navy! And this skirt option from Ann Taylor! Perfect for those of you going on tropical vacations soon!
- Giant. Adorable. Puppies! (all the heart eye emojis!!)
- This election year the political parties may be seriously divided, but here is one thing we can ALL agree on! ;)
- Since it’s unofficially summer (thanks Memorial Day), let’s make watermelon shandies (recipe here) and pretend like it’s the weekend…all the time!
- Banana Republic brought back their 10 items, 10 looks series just in time for the summer season! I love this series, and it never hurts to have some remixing inspiration on hand!
- On Target item: Merona White/Black Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact style)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (super similar for $12!)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (similar)
- Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox (exact)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Loft (super similar)
- Shoes: Sam & Libby (similar)