Debuting the short hair on the blog, and here’s how I feel about it!
I love the style, but I haaaaaaaaaaate the length. I feel like I always end up with a hairdresser that cuts it too short (anyone else relate to this?). I would love it if it was about 2 inches longer, which according to Google will be in roughly four months (hey there October).
But in the meantime (and let’s not kid ourselves…after hours of whining to my mom and The Husband), I’m going to embrace the breeze on my neck, my shorten blow drying time, and my new hair.
Plus, when you’re wearing your favorite new skirt and the perfect summer outfit (with a hint of print mixing…can you see it?), how big of a deal is a slightly-too-short haircut anyways? ;)
ps. Since I had a backlog of photos, the next week (or so) of outfits will feature my longer hair, so don’t get too confused…I didn’t glue it back on! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Black Vintage Crew Tee (exact – comes in 5 other colors)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Punch)
- Denim Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Loft (exact)
- Sandals: Merona, Target (exact – so comfy, you guys!)