Last week, I showed you how to wear gingham in the city (here if you missed it), and this week, I’m talking about chambray for the office! I’m all about the unexpected this month, guys.
Just kidding. I’m super Type A and love me some schedules and consistency.
But maybe, just maybe, not in my wardrobe! We all know that chambray is great for casual wear, but turns out it is just as great for events that you might need to be a touch dressier. Like work, maybe?
Throw on this chambray dress (love the chevron stripe print) with your favorite cardigan, belt, and heeled sandals, and you’ll be ready for work! You’ll be dressier than pajamas, but almost as comfortable!
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- J.Crew Factory Green Cardigan (so many other colors available too!)
- Merona Patterned Belt
- Timex White Leather Watch
- J.Crew Factory Chambray Chevron Dress
- Merona White/Chambray/Tan Tote Purse
- Merona Taupe Suede Heels (these also come in yellow and black)