And other times? I blatantly steal…from myself.
That’s exactly what today’s look is all about, and it’s not even like I waited that long. This look is a direct ripoff of this one…from a mere two weeks ago! Who knew a great white tee and cream blazer could do so much work?!
Because even if I’m not inspirational to anyone else’s style…at least I know who my number one fan (besides my mom and dad) is…me, myself, and I. ;)
ps. On a serious note, I’m sending lots of love and light to the people of Orlando, the LGBT community, and America as a whole. There aren’t enough words to describe how I feel about the whole thing, but these will have to do for now: More love. Less hate.
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote Purse (super similar)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Tee: J.Crew Factory (exact – obsessed with this tee = affordable and NOT see-through!)
- Blazer: H&M (exact)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Chaps, Kohl’s (exact)
- Sandals: Naturalizer (exact – they’re back this year!)