Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’ve been looking for a pair of beige/tan suede block heel sandals pretty much all spring season, and this pair from Sole Society appears to be my favorites so far! Now to go for them or not?
- Blogger love of the week: I’m driving to Texas today to steal this black and white gingham skirt from Nicole, so that I can look as summer perfect as she does! I get to check a state of my list to visit…and I get a new skirt? Win, win!
- If this dress could make me look this good all summer long…it would be the only thing I’d wear. “Oh hello there, just wearing my beautiful dress again. Day 28 if you’re counting!” ;)
- 15 productive things you can do in 15 minutes or less...and one of them is surprisingly not read this blog post over and over again! ;)
- This layered gingham top making layering effortless and won’t add unnecessary bulk/heat to your summer looks! All of the gingham, please!
- Loving this navy midi dress (comes in black too) that would be super versatile this summer and could easily work in all the other seasons too with the right layering pieces!
- This was some interesting food for thought for those of us interested in style…6 questions a stylist would ask you about your closet.
- Just in case you love avocados as much as I do….
- James Cordon’s car karaoke videos + major Broadway stars and songs! Two of my favorite things in one video? Yes, please! But really, can the 5 of them do a Les Miserables show? I’ll be the first one in line for tickets!
- Since we’re approaching peak travel season time, I thought I’d share Madewell’s 3 rules to pack by. Perfect for quickly shoving stuff into a bag/suitcase and heading out on an adventure!
ps. I’m obsessed with this outfit…AND these wedges are probably my oldest Target item (probably 2010?)…so take that whoever says Target doesn’t make stuff that lasts! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Wedge Sandals (similar)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (similar)
- Tee: Old Navy (similar)
- Belt: Gap (almost exact)
- Clutch: via Poshmark (super similar)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Forever 21 (exact)