There are few things that I love more than polka dots and the state of Indiana (my family, coffee, puppies, and stripes are the only things that really come to mind), so what better way to celebrate them both than by pairing them together for a bonus outfit post this week?!
You know, more than my weekly average of a whooping four…
You can also thank Indiana…and its capital city for that one as well. Mainly, because I spent all evening yesterday hanging out with my fellow Indianapolis bloggers and had no time to come up with a creative blog post for your Wednesday viewing pleasure.
But also because, as you all know, they do say that home is where the polka dots are! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Sandals (exact)
- Hat: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Denim Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Tee: Home T (exact – comes in all the states!)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Shorts: Ann Taylor Outlet (similar options below)