Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This blue/white blazer is the perfect edition to anyone’s work wardrobe, and it would easily transition to weekends too!
- Blogger love of the week: It’s a little bit colder in Canada, so I’m saving one of Adina’s latest looks to wear come fall! Stripes + scarves + utility vests? Count me in!
- You know those floppy hats with cutesy sayings written on them that are super popular right now? I found one for under $30! Score!
- Five items that will make your wardrobe feel brand new…I actually would like ALL of these pieces to magically find a home in my closet, right now!
- Obsessing over both prints on this midi skirt that is under $50!
- I love J.Crew, you love J.Crew…so here’s everything you need from them this summer…and they’re all under $100!
- When all is not right in the world and things are getting you down, just enjoy these 21 purely simple, but happy things!
- Love love love this affordable stripe tee dress! So good that I can try to order it in every color option! ;)
- Chrissy Teigen is my new favorite celeb…my brother got me her cookbook for my birthday, and I’m sure everything in there is delicious (making my first recipe from it tomorrow), but nothing compares to this Instagram photo (here). It is my new favorite thing.
- My favorite Merona sandals (that I’ve been wearing up and down this blog recently) are on sale for only $19 this week, so you better snag them up! They come in three colors…and I might own them all now! ;)
ps. I shopped my own closet for these white jeans…I had bought them last year at the end of the season, and while they aren’t a perfect PERFECT fit, they’ll do for all the white jean outfits I want to wear right now!
pps. Any takers on how long I can keep them this white? Three months? Two weeks? One day? ;)
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Patterned Sleeveless Blouse (exact)
- Hair Clip: Goody via Target (check your local store in the hair accessory aisle; similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Necklace: Target (exact – larger than I expected, but I still love it!)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Jeans: Land’s End (similar options below)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)