So tell me whatcha want…whatcha really really want…
Well, now that I have the Spice Girls stuck in your head, I’ll tell you what I want. I want summer, but without all the heat and humidity and bugs. You know? But since I can’t have that, then let me tell you all about my summer wishlist!
Top Eleven Things On My Summer Wishlist for 2016:
- Summer Scarf – Perfect for adding a light layer and/or color to your summer outfits. If this print isn’t your thing, check out these printed options for only $13!
- Boater Hat – The hottest hat of the season!
- Gold Crossbody Purse – I already have one of these (last seen here), but I love what a nice unexpected twist it gives to outfits. It’s not as crazy as a patterned purse, but it is more interesting that your basic tan bag!
- White Skirt – This had been on my planned wishlist for summer all year, and I scored a great option from Forever 21 during the Memorial Day sales (get it here). This is another great option from H&M. Perfect for lightening up your summer wardrobe, and more versatile than a white dress! Oh, and affordable enough to not cry, if you spill wine or spaghetti all over it.
- Red Sunglasses – My grandpa said I have so many sunglasses, but I firmly believe in protecting your eyes…and accessorizing! ;) Plus, these are only $9! And if red isn’t your color? This pair comes in 7 other colors!
- Something Gingham – It’s the quintessential summer pattern, so of course I had to include it in my summer wishlist! My current favorites are this gingham shell (comes in red too) from J.Crew Factory, but I also love this gingham print purse (here).
- Flare Dress – The easiest piece for me to throw on during those hot hot HOT days of summer, so adding one more to my closet won’t hurt!
- Black (or Brown) Espadrilles – My favorite summer shoe in a neutral shade that can go with jeans, shorts, dresses, and skirts. Yes, please!
- Denim Shorts – Still looking for the perfect pair of these, since they’ll go with EVERYTHING. I don’t want them too tight or too short, but these ones look like winners!
- Striped Tank Top – For those days that it is just too hot and you can’t wear your Merona boatneck tees! ;)
- White Sneakers – Easily mixes in with almost everything else that you already own. And for $17? You can afford to actually do things in them and not be afraid to get them dirty!
What are you putting on your summer wishlist? Did I miss anything?