I’m not sure that Lana Del Ray really knew what she was talking about when she called her hit song, “Summertime Sadness.”
I mean sure, it’s catchy and probably earned her a lot more money that I’ll ever see in my lifetime, but does that mean she was really right?
Because, summertime to me is full of happiness…and heat, but that’s a whole nother ballgame. Full of bright and long days, picnics and barbeques, s’mores making and nights on the porch, and road trips and playlists with Lana Del Ray on them! ;)
So here’s to summer and these super happy summertime pieces!
- Uniqlo Blue/White Stripe Dress (also comes in an orange/white combo)
- Sam & Libby Wedge Sandals (available in two other colors)
- Merona Straw Tote Bag Purse (available in 5 others colors)
- Uniqlo x Sister Parish Graphic Print Tee
- BP Sunglasses: Black/Mirrored and Retro Tortoise