Welcome to the third annual Red, White, and Blue week here on Style On Target! I hope you’re ready for some patriotic passion timed especially for the 4th of July and maybe the weirdest election year ever! ;)
But never fear, whether you support Team Donkey or Team Elephant or Team No Team, you’re welcome here…as long as you can handle a healthy dose of the colors of the American flag over the next week!
And speaking of the American flag…could I possibly look more like it if I tried?!
I think not.
Today’s look starts us off with a bang for the rest of the week, where I think I slowly get less and less dramatic, so if today’s outfit is too much for you, never fear! It was actually pretty funny, because it was hard for me to come up with four red-white-and-blue outfits…when more than half of my closet is those colors! But never fear, I got you!
ps. I don’t know what I did before getting this little wicker clutch (similar here)! It’s perfect for every summer activity ever!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (super similar; exact in other colors)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Clutch: unknown, Poshmark purchase (super similar)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Chaps via Kohl’s (exact)
- Wedges: Merona, Target (similar)