Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I don’t need this cherry print t-shirt, but I really really like it. Like really, really, really like it!
- Blogger love of the week: I discovered a new-to-me blog this week (by reading through another blogger’s comments…does anyone else like to do this?)! Her name is Madison and her blog is Minnie Muse…and she can work some pattern mixing and midi skirts like no one’s business! I especially loved this nautical inspired look (perfect for red/white/blue week)!
- Two of the biggest trends this year? Gingham and off-the-shoulder tops…well Maison Jules has paired them together for the trendiest item ever! (And they have this gorgeous gingham dress too!)
- Remember when I was complaining about summer work wear? Well, J.Crew is here to help with a few tricks to beat the heat!
- Love these blue/white plaid pants…and the gingham ones…and the floral print ones! Gotta collect them all!
- Obsessing over these cherry print espadrilles! The perfect red/blue combo for my summer wardrobe (and they would look great with today’s outfit too)!
- There’s a new Carpool Karaoke with James Corden…this time with Selena Gomez!! It’s definitely not my favorite, but they ride in a vehicle that’s not a car…and sing a Taylor Swift song, so I’m down!
- I know it’s summer…and I shouldn’t be thinking about sweaters, but this new striped one from Banana Republic comes in three color combinations and is calling my name!
- While I didn’t score my Hamilton Chicago tickets last week (I tried really hard though, you guys), I still enjoyed reading this article about the branding process behind what is probably the most famous Broadway play ever.
- My quirky-print-loving-self quickly fell in love with this summer scarf! The cutest (and it fits with this week’s theme)!
- On Target item: Merona Red Espadrille Wedges (similar wedge version, similar flat version)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar options below)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)