To be honest, I think I cheated during this year’s Red, White, and Blue week…
Every single outfit includes some form of stripes (spoiler alert, I know)! And today’s What I Wish I Wore post does too! Soooooo predictable, I know.
But what’s more American than stripes (and don’t say apple pie or baseball…)? Probably chambray/denim, but don’t worry, I included that as well! Sure the French would probably claim stripes as their official print, but does their flag have 13 stripes on it?
I rest my case. Stripes for America, 2016. ;)
- J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt
- Target Gray/Brown Sunglasses
- Sole Society Red/Cream White Stripe Tote Bag
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- Merona Tan Knot Belt
- J.Crew Factory White Eyelet Skirt
- dv for Target Tan Wedge Sandals
- Timex Navy/White Stripe Watch