I knew when I wanted to do another Red, White, and Blue Week that I would be working these two pieces into the lineup for the week, but I never pictured wearing them together!
The navy/red shirt is again one of my favorite boatneck tees from Merona. I can’t stop buying or wearing them, and this is one of my favorites since it features a combination of my two favorite colors!
The white eyelet skirt is a new (and beyond affordable) piece to my wardrobe, but I know I’ll be wearing it over and over again! That is…as long as I can keep it away from salsa, ketchup, marinara sauce, and pizza.
So basically, I cutting out all tomatoes from my life. Sorry, tomatoes!
Be right back, changing the title of this post to “Land of the free, home of the tomato-less Katie.” ;)
- On Target item: Merona Navy/Red Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact in new colors; similar color option)
- Sunglasses: Loft (almost exact)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Belt: Gap (similar)
- Nail Color: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Forever 21 (exact)
- Sandals: Merona, Target (similar)