Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I love how easy, but pulled together this layered summer look is…might be time to start looking into a white denim vest or jacket (like this one here)!
- Blogger love of the week: How cute is Jess (who is in Paris right now…JEALOUS) and her pom-pom top and bike!? Such a fun summer outfit!
- Another day, another fit-and-flare patterned dress that I love…this time in blue and white!
- Some of my favorite videos are cute, sentimental animated shorts that teach a little life lesson. My new favorite is “Jinxy Jenkins, Lucky Lou” (here) that captures a pivotal truth about relationships: the very best people in our lives complement our strengths and compensate for our weaknesses. Definitely worth a watch!
- A classic navy watch for $20? Yes, please!
- Loving this bold floral print dress from The Limited…and if pencil skirts are more your thing, then great news! It also comes in a pencil skirt option (here) that’s perfect for work!
- Since it is officially, OFFICIALLY summer (hello post-Fourth of July), I thought it would be fun to share this little article on the history of the bikini! I had no idea about the Roman gymnasts wearing them!
- I keep hemming and hawing over these striped, lace-up Soludos…to pull the trigger or not?
- We all love a good drugstore beauty buy, so here are 15 recommendations to help you navigate your way through summer!
- Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale starts next week (with early access) and on July 22 for those of us who don’t have a Nordstrom card. Check out the sale catalog here and start your fall wishlist now!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Mini Wedge Sandals (exact)
- Hat: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact, also comes in gold here)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact, but selling out quickly…so other options below as well!)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)