Today’s outfit is definitely #trending…because it includes a ton of Summer 2016 trends!
It’s easy to get bombarded with ALL of the trends out there. You can’t possibly wear them all at once (though I tried my best with this outfit…), but I find it best to choose a few favorites that work for your style/shape/budget/life and give them a shot! And my personal trick for that is accessories, since they’re the easiest way to shake up your look and keep up with the trends!
My current favorite trends are all in the above outfit!
Block heels? Yup. Tassel necklaces? You know it. Designer-dupe bag? Yes, please! A dash of rose gold? Yaaaaaasss. And a splash of chambray? Check.
What summer trends are you loving for 2016? Let me know in the comments!
- Target Rose Gold/Tortise Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Navy Cardigan(so many other colors available too!)
- J.Crew Factory Bandana/Paisley Print Cami Tank
- Target White Tassel Necklace
- Covergirl Oh Sugar! Lipstick (in Jelly)
- J.Crew Factory Chambray Skirt
- Twig & Arrow Tassel Crossbody Purse
- Sam & Libby Cognac Block Heel Sandals (these also come in black)