Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Gingham is slowly becoming my favorite print (I ordered this dress during the Fourth of July sales), and now I’m wondering if I need this top too!? Or these wedges?
- Blogger love of the week: Loving this summer-y leaf/palm print dress on Jessica! Such a perfect look for summer, and now I’m wanting the dress for myself (get it here – how great would it be with a white blazer for work?)!
- I ordered this lemon print skirt from The Limited pretty much as soon as it hit the website last week! So fun and summery!
- 17 fun facts about the movie The Devil Wears Prada that you probably haven’t heard before! Hard to believe the movie turns 10 this year!
- If only I had somewhere to wear this beautiful lace dress…and you know, if it was on sale!
- Need to get me some bermuda shorts (maybe these?), and then you can find me in this casual outfit for the rest of summer!
- I love color and how it is used in branding, etc., so it was only natural that I be drawn to this article about color in iconic movie scenes…what a cool design project!
- I know, I know…it is way too hot…and WAY too summer right now to think about sweaters, but this wrap cardigan (in six different colors) just dropped, and I think I need it!
- The top 50 burgers in America (one for each state)! Did your favorite place make the cut for your state? I haven’t had the Indiana one, but it’s in Indianapolis, so apparently, I need to check it out!
- This is the outfit that I’ve been living in all summer…and need to make sure to shoot for the blog some day! Sneakers and denim jackets for life, and if you’re in need of a good white tee to complete this look? Might I recommend this one (here)!
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Patterned Blouse (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Blazer: The Limited (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)