We’re talking about summer tans today, but no need to grab your sunscreen or your beach towel, because we’re talking about tans in the sense of the light-and-airy-neutral-color that you can wear with anything and everything this summer!
Because while black accessories certainly are timeless and work throughout the seasons…I think they work best in fall/winter when color palettes are darker, while tans/creams/whites work better in the spring and summer. It’s fresher, lighter, and easier to pair your tan accessories with all your summer favorites. White skirt, yup! Denim shorts, check! Sundresses, yes and yes!
So get your tan on without all the added risks from the tan that comes directly from the sun..because a sunburn certainly looks (and feels) bad no matter what you’re wearing! ;)
- J.Crew Factory Blue/White Striped Blazer
- Target Two-Tone Sunglasses
- Covergirl Oh Sugar Lipstick
- J.Crew Factory Patterned Dress (comes in two other patterns)
- Target Tassel Necklace
- Merona Tan Heeled Sandals (also available in black)
- Sole Society Tan Bucket Bag Purse (also available in black)