This is one of the many reasons I had to explain my need for some non-striped shirts in last Friday’s post (here if you missed it), but at least I know what I like?
And that my friends…is stripes. Lots and lots of stripes. Like this old striped buttondown shirt from Ann Taylor, which yes, makes for a super easy start to a work appropriate outfit.
And yes, these might be the most perfect sandals for both work and play. I highly recommend them…and they come in a cognac brown that is also very tempting…
- On Target item: Sam & Libby Black Block Heel Sandals (exact)
- Scarf: vintage scarf (similar)
- Shirt: Ann Taylor (similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)