These Loft circle skirts will be the death of my budget, but gosh are they good and so easy to wear to work (and on the weekend)!
I’ve decided that I need Loft to bring them out in many more patterns and colors…and in the spirit of goodwill and good tidings to mankind (especially to one woman who runs a certain budget style blog…wink!), I’ve enclosed some free ideas for those new patterns and colors.
So attention, Loft-executives-whom-I-am-sure-read-this-blog-on-a-daily basis, because here is my extensive list of wants (and free ideas for you to steal and submit to your design team):
Black/white gingham, olive green, cobalt blue, cranberry red, classic red with white polka dots (hello Minnie Mouse), and white (that isn’t see through).
And that should be enough to get you all started! ;)
Anyone else want to add a few of their own to my ever-growing list? Let me know in the comments!
- On Target item: Sam & Libby Black Block Heel Sandals (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar options below)
- Tee: Merona, Target (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar styles)