Blue stripes. Blue florals. And blue Mondays.
Coming off a 3-day weekend (thanks to be alternative work schedule) always makes for a sad and long Monday, but you know what makes it better?
Leftover pizza, so I don’t have to make dinner?
Yes, always yes to that, but also yes to a quadruple dose of my favorite color…blue! Monochromatic looks are constantly my go-tos since they require minimal effort and minimal thought. Which is perfect and exactly what I need after waking up early after a 3-day weekend!
How do you all beat the Monday blues…you know besides wearing them? ;)
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Tee (exact style, new colors)
- Sunglasses: Loft (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Scarf: Who What Wear, Target (similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Wedges: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar)