Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- It’s cute how Banana Republic hide this perfect-for-Katie-skirt in its new arrivals. Like I WOULDN’T find it, Banana!
- Blogger love of the week: Jess recently went to Paris and pulled off a French-inspired look that I am sure had allllll the locals fooled! Such a perfect look, but next time you have to take me with you, Jess! ;)
- Easiest work outfit ever? I think yes!
- How is it already the last week of July? Here’s 10 things to be sure to fit into the last bit of summer!
- If I was more of a girly girl, I’d be alllll over this floral cardigan. It’s the perfect print to mix with LOTS of different colors, and I think it would look great mixed with stripes too!
- Oh hey, sweaters! All the fall collections are slowly popping up online. Uniqlo has these cotton cashmere cable knit sweaters in a ton of colors…for under $30. So of course, I ordered some…you know, just to make sure they are good enough for you guys! ;)
- I love me some Michelle Obama (and no matter your political affiliation, you can’t deny that her style is seriously spot-on), and put her together with James Corden and his Carpool Karaoke segment, and I’m ALL about it!
- I’m not sold on the lace-up shoe trend (though I’ve seen others pull them off marvelously), but if I was to jump feet first (get it?) into the trend, I’d start with this affordable option (in 5 different colors) from Target!
- My mom sent me this video last week and told me to watch it when I had the time. It’s about who we are and where we come from based on genetics. It’s truly eye-opening, especially in today’s world, to know that everyone might be a little bit closer and a little bit more relatable (or straight up relatives!) than we think! Definitely worth a watch!
- Love the various patterns of skinny scarves (here) that Target has right now! Perfect for wearing now and later!
ps. Yes, I’ve been wearing this blazer a TON! Turns out last year, I couldn’t style it to save my life…and this year, it’s definitely getting its fair share of wear! Funny how that works out!
- On Target item: Merona Gray Tee (exact – comes in 4 other colors)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (similar – for only $12!)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Poppy)
- Necklace: Target (exact, also comes in gold here)
- Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar options below)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (super similar)
- Heeled Sandals: Sam & Libby, Target (exact)