I used to have a love affair with pencil skirts. I wore them all the time and had a variety of patterns and solid colors. I thought they were the official “work” skirt, and while I wasn’t 100% on that (looooots of skirts can be worn to work if done right), they still wear a BIG part of my first “real world” job wardrobe.
So needless to say that when I spotted this striped pencil skirt, I fell in love with pencil skirts all over again! I think it would pair perfectly with a variety of blouses and sweaters (especially a red orange one) and is just a really classic look.
For today’s WIWIW outfit, I decided to keep it casual with a chambray blouse. I’ve heard great things about this J.Crew Factory one, but I have my eye on this fluid-y, Tencel chambray shirt from Target (naturally). Either one would be a winner with this skirt.
And now, aren’t you glad you penciled me in for some work outfit inspiration!? ;)
- Merona Green Eyelet Tote Bag Purse
- Sonia Kashuk Poppy Red Lip Color
- Target Cream Horn Necklace
- Target Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt
- J.Crew Factory Blue/White Stripe Pencil Skirt
- Merona Taupe Suede Heels (these also come in yellow and black)