I’ve never been a big maxi skirt lover. I’m chronically clumsy, so I think part of my fear is just having all that extra fabric hanging down by my feet will cause me to increase my trip-and-fall risk by 1000%…and it’s high already, folks!
Is that a irrational or rational fear? Attack of the maxi skirt? Someone let me know.
But this navy pleated maxi skirt from Uniqlo? Gorgeous and a bit more sophisticated than your basic jersey maxi skirt. And also the perfect compliment to this yellow/navy floral print blouse and these cooler-than-cool huarache heeled sandals. So maybe worth the risk?
- Target Round Sunglasses
- Merona Clutch (available in other colors too)
- Revlon Lip Stain (in Honey)
- J.Crew Factory Yellow Floral Blouse
- Uniqlo Navy Pleated Skirt
- Target Navy/Green Bracelets
- Merona Huarache Heeled Sandals